User Group Meetings - $5,000
Capture the attendees attention by hosting a User Group Meeting.This event gives you dedicated time to highlight and showcase your company and/or new products to the entire HLA community.
|Monday, October 19, 2020||
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
|Tuesday, October 20, 2020||2:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
|Wednesday, October 21, 2020||2:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
Sponsor Benefits will include:
- All sessions will be pre-recorded with live Q&A at the end of your presentation*
- Session recording along with tech check will be provided by Falcon Events (ASHI virtual platform provider)
- Sponsor may also choose to submit a pre-recorded video to Falcon Events
- Length of submitted video must comply with ASHI meeting schedule
- Promoted on dedicated User Group Meeting e-blast and social media posts
- One-time complimentary pre-registration mailing list
- One-time use agreement must be signed to receive the list
- List will feature only attendees who opted in to receive these communications.
- No longer confined by meeting room capacity limits, User Group Meetings offer unlimited virtual attendance
- Attendance data analytics will be provided at the conclusion of the Virtual Annual Meeting
*All presentations must comply with the requested format. The American Society
for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics prohibits user group meetings from
being held by any company who is not an exhibitor of ASHI. Only those events maybe publicized and/or promoted in the meeting program. User group meetings have specific rules and regulations. ASHI does not guarantee attendance. Attendance depends on date, time, topic and the marketing efforts of the sponsoring company. All user group meetings are assigned on a first come, first served basis.
For questions related to exhibits or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Elizabeth Hogan, firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-380-6916.