ASHI is excited to announce that registration to the Virtual Global Annual Meeting is FREE OF CHARGE to all ASHI Members!
Don't want to become an ASHI member? No problem! We're offering non-member rates so that everyone can attend this virtual meeting.
Doctoral - $175
Non-Doctoral/International - $75
Sister Association Registration
ASHI is thrilled to offer free registration to our sister societies:
- Brazil Association of Histocompatibility (ABH)
- Asia-Pacific Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Association (APHIA)
- Arabian Society for Histocompatibility & Immunogenetics (ARSHI)
- British Society for Histocompatibility & Immunogenetics (BSHI)
- European Federation for Immunogenetics (EFI)
- Hong Kong Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (HKSHI)
- Indian Society For Histocompatibility And Immunogenetics (ISHI)
- Japanese Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (JSHI)
- Taiwan Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (TSHI)
To begin the registration process, please click below. Once complete, please allow up to 1 business day for a discount code to be sent to your email. This discount code will be necessary to register for this meeting free of charge. If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to contact Ryan McGlashen, firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
ASHI is offering free registration for ASHI members. Membership dues for 2020 must be paid in full before registering for the ASHI Virtual Global Annual Meeting to qualify for free registration.
Questions regarding your ASHI membership? Contact Mandi Cruz at email@example.com or (856) 380-6932
Registration must be paid using a valid credit card online. Wire transfers are not accepted for individual registrations or groups. Full payment must accompany all registrations and registration will not be final until payment is received.
Requests for refunds must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday October 5, 2020 to be eligible for reimbursement. There will be a $50 processing fee for all refunds. Refunds will not be processed until after the meeting. Refund requests after Monday October 5, 2020, will not be honored or for no-shows.